Monday, June 1, 2009

Me Bad

Hi all,
I was supposed to ride the American River bike trail by riding from home on Saturday with Andy but we didn't ride. It would have been 90 miles. Andy got up to feed the dog early and as he was coming back to bed he said "It is windy out there" Well, that totally psyched me out for riding. And then when Sunday came and Andy and I were going to ride I bailed again. Me bad. So, today I made up for it and rode with some Bella Fiore girls. We rode to Lincoln from the Flower Farm. It was 34 miles. However I screwed up my computer and the distance function was not working right so I recorded 55 miiles. I wish! Andy has that as a honey-do for tonight of fixing the computer. This weekend we went to our neighbor's graduation party. I also had book club to go to so we only spent an hour there and then I took off for book club. I found Allegra's house pretty easily and now know where I went wrong the last time I went to her house. She served mushroom lasagne and a salad with blue cheese topping. She had a great dessert of freshly made chocolate cake with coffee ice cream (my favorite ice cream). We meet next at Chris's house on July 25. I am going to try and bike ride as much as I can now until Sierra to the Sea. Andy and I are slowly buying stuff we need for the bike tour. We were going to pay someone to pack the bikes for us but I think we will pack them ourselves. That way we know for sure no parts were left behind. This Wed. Jacqui of Bella Fiore posted a ride she wants to do so I said I would join her. And then Friday I will do my usual Beal's bike trail ride. This Saturday Andy and I are riding in the Sierra Century. I will ride the almost metric 58 miles ride and then Andy is doing the 100mile ride which will be a killer because it has 7000ft of climbing. Nothing else is really new. Until next time.
Cheers, Clyde

No comments: