Friday, June 19, 2009

Ready To Go

Hi all,
Well the bags are packed and we're ready to go. Last night we took apart the bikes and packed them in bike boxes. No divets or bruises this time. It went pretty well and I think we packed things so they wouldn't be damaged. We packed our gear yesterday also and that was an adventure. Because we are bringing a second tent things are quite cramped.. Don't laugh. The last time we went on S2TS a couple had forgot to bring a tent and borrowed the extra one we brought. So, luckily I thought there might be a problem so I went to REI and bought another duffle bag. It isn't as big. A Large instead of XXXLarge. With the third duffle bag we were able to get everything in our bags but there is no extra room. I took Maggie for a walk and then showered and then we brought her to the kennel. She is pretty good about going but you should see her when I pick her up at the end. She is ballisto-excited. We will leave for San Jose at noon. We stay at the hotel for the night and then head up to Bear Valley in a bus leaving at 8:30am. Tonight we will eat at Andy's favorite Chinese restaurant, 456. Well, you won't hear from me again until I get back. I packed a journal book so hopefully I will write in it. Have a good week everyone.
Clyde

No comments: