Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Slow days

Hi all,
The last two days have been kinda slow since I didn't do any bike riding. Yesterday I ran on the treadmill and then did some sewing, in addition to doing my usual which is taking Maggie for a walk and a run to Walmart. I am making curtains for the spare bedroom. The material has pink flowers and green plants. The room is painted a rose color. Today I ran outside after I walked Maggie. I am very slow. I ran a pace of 12min/mile. I need to get faster. Later I went to the new shopping Center The Fountains to see what was new. I was able to hold myself off from buying espresso gelato at Whole Foods but I did pick a Wolfgang Puck frozen appetizer box of mu shu pork spring rolls. They look good. Maybe we will have those Friday as a happy hour snack. Tomorrow some Bella Fiore girls are riding down and up out of the canyon so Andy and I will join them. Thursday is a Bella Fiore meeting at 6:30. I will bring chocalate chip cookies and honey dew melon. I figure something good and something bad. Andy and I will probably ride our usual ride up Twelve Bridges. And Friday I plan on riding with Bella fiore girls on the bike trail. So that is my plan this week. Don't know what is up for the weekend yet. Hope things are going well with you.
Clyde

No comments: