Monday, July 7, 2008

It's a Scorcher!

Hi all,
Just got back from my walk with Maggie. We left at 0800 and it was already 70 degrees. When we got back it was 78 degrees. The air quality is really poor today. On KCRA morning news they put up different colored dots to indicate the air quality. Yellow is good and red is the worst air quality. Apparently the air quality is worse than worst so they put up a purple dot. I will run on the treadmill indoors today. The temperature is supposed to get well above 100 today and all this week it is supposed to be hot with probable poor air quality.

Yesterday my sisters and I celebrated my sister J's 48th birthday by going out for Thai food and having decadent dessert at home.

A and I had run in the morning. We both went about an hour. We went bike riding on Saturday for about 2 hours. We biked up around the Whitney Oaks area.

Cannot think of anything else new. I may try swimming today. We'll see.
Clyde

No comments: