Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We are in August now

Hi all,
I dropped Andy off at the airport Tuesday at 0500. He was headed to New Jersey to bury his Dad and take care of all the issues around cleaning out Sam's house and having it fixed up. Meanwhile I am taking care of some house issues such as getting the sprinklers working better and having the hardware in our kitchen sink replaced. I am still going to PT twice a week and I am going to try and start doing more exercise such as walking and cycling. So today I walked 2 miles with Maggie and then 3.6 miles on the treadmill. I just finished reading Stieg Larsson's book "The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo". Excellent book! A real thriller. Now I want to read his other books. After that, no more Stieg Larsson reading because he died suddenly after giving his manuscripts to his publisher. Boo hoo. Nothing else really new. I am reading Tana French's new book "Faithful Place". Need to start reading my book club book because we meet August 14.
Have a good week.
Lisa

No comments: