Sunday, August 15, 2010

Been awhile

Hi all,
It has been awhile since I last posted an entry in my blog. Me bad. Yesterday evening I went to our book club meeting. Maeve served garlic-butter shrimp on couscous with bread and salad. It was yummy. Well I was not the only one who didn't like the book "The Wedding" that much. Chris found parts hard to believe, also. The author was very dated in her writing. Next book club will be at Cheryl's and then its my turn. I bet it will end up at my house in December.

Andy got back from New Jersey on Tuesday. He had a short week at work. Rumor has it that there will be a few WFR's at work on Monday. He went trail running yesterday and went on a 5hr, 83 mile bike ride today! His legs are toast.

I had my last PT appointment Wed. of last week. I need to start exercising again. I want to get back into riding at CFF in the 5:45 class but I am having a hard time with this. I can get up in time and take the class but when I come home afterwards I just want to nap. I also have been having cravings for muffins and sugary type stuff in the mornings. I would like to be able to cycle at CFF at 5:45, read the paper and drink coffee until 10 to 8 and then take Maggie for a 2 mile walk. Then I want to get on the treadmill and walk for an hour while watching Regis and Kelly. I want to eventually turn this walk into a run part way. However with this strong urge for a nap it throws a wrench into my plans I thought of the night before. I need to get disciplined again.

Not much else is new. We plan on going to Tahoe on the weekend of the 26th. I think the girls will be up there also during this time. It is Noreen's birthday and Maeve's birthday on the border of August and September.
Hope you all have a good week.
Lisa

No comments: