Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last Run

Hi all,
I ran my last run today before the half marathon in Duluth. I went 10.4 miles and my pace was pretty slow, 11.44. I usually run 11.25 or so. But I have no aches or pains so I think I am in good shape for Grandma's.

I took the CBEST yesterday. It was harder than the practice test that they have on-line. I had to guess on a few of the math questions and the reading section I always lose more points on. But, I think the writing section went better than I expected. There were two pages you could write in and I used about 1 and 1/3. Andy and I celebrated later by going out for ice cream. I had coffee ice cream with brownie mixed in and he had mint ice cream with brownie mixed in.

Nothing else really new. I have cousins from Ireland visiting this week but I will be gone to Minnesota so I will miss them. The rest of my family are showng them around. Of course they will go to Tahoe and then down to Southern California.
Hope your weekend went well.
Cheers, Clyde

No comments: