Monday, August 4, 2008

S Yeah! A Yeah!

Hi all,
Well S (Andy's Dad) did have to enter the hospital last Monday for GI problems but all is well now. He had all kinds of tests to figure out what was wrong. They never did figure out what went wrong and said sometime these things just happen. He went home Friday. He is feeling fine but because he was bedridden for so long now he has weakness and pain in his legs from lack of use. He has to relearn how to walk again.

A had a great triathlon on Saturday. It was the Tri for Fun at Rancho Seco Park. He got 5th place in his age group! He came in 33 place out of 300 plus participants. Because they gave out awards 5 deep he received a plaque and had a formal podium finish picture. We will have to frame that.

Nothing else really new. I went for a 6 mile run yesterday and held a 10:30 pace. I ran 4 miles this morning and held a 10:27 pace. I am sore but that is to be expected since I have not been running.

We just got our next book club assignment. We are to read Pretty Birds by Scott Simon. It was my first pick so I am happy with it.

Have a good day,
Clyde

No comments: